Wednesday 24 September 2008

No going back

What i miss most is talking to you. I imagine running into you in a busy market, even though i don't go to the market, and we decide to have lunch and we talk over drinks, and then we walk back to where you are staying and talk some more, and we talk in the hotel lobby and we keep talking until the moon is high in the sky and we talk until the waiters change shifts and the night manager kicks us out. I want to talk to you, but i don't have the slightest idea what we'd have to say.

2 comments:

Tomas Iliffe said...

This is really, really good.

No, my blog is rubbish!
Full of moaning and self-deprecation.

I'm sure I used to have you on my msn. Tomas__@hotmail.co.uk (two underscores) is me :)

Anonymous said...

You write really well, I enjoyed reading this.